Thursday 5 January 2017

Time management

An aspect of my practise that needed improving from moving into Level 5 is my time management. Although this is something that I continuously work with, for this module I documented my time management through a calender. This is something that I set out to do at the beginning of the brief and have stuck to throughout completing the module. This has meant that I was able to set myself deadlines to aim to complete work for particular dates. This further led to being able to do a number of test prints for studio brief 01 which was something that benefit my practise greatly as it highlighted the problems that can be caused with a design being on screen then physically printed. Moving on to studio brief 02, having a calendar timetable meant that I was able to manage my independent time over the christmas period. 






No comments:

Post a Comment