Sunday 24 April 2016

Sketches 2

Taking into the consideration the comments that I received in the feedback session I have completed another set of sketches to demonstrate my idea process. 

To try and make the resolution more of a tool to gain advice I have thought about adding simple sentences/sentence starters to the back of the post card. This will hopefully influence the audience to send the post card to receive specific advice, such as a recipe. 

Some of the feedback comments also pointed out that the designs were very feminine. I have therefore chosen to complete a set of designs containing; a feminine decorative design, a geometric design, a humorous design and university related quote design. This will then be able to be given to any student and they can use the post cards how they wish. It was said in the feedback that if they did not want to send the post card it would be something decorative to pin up in your room and to be used when they wish. This is another side of the design that I have taken into consideration when producing the pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment