Thursday 28 April 2016

End of Module Evaluation


This module has covered a range of different areas that I have practised and therefore has improved my practise. Due to the briefs in this module I have been able to self-direct my own work. This has resulted in a number of issues in relation to the production of the design as well as managing my time alongside others. However, I have been able to overcome these issues therefore improving my management and skills in areas such as screen printing. I have also been able to evaluate these errors and therefore highlighted how to improve this in the future. Due to the briefs being very open to what we wish to interpret from it, I have been able to collaborate with other students (Studio Brief 03) as well as use methods of production and design that I would not necessarily think to use (Studio Brief 02) which has meant that I have been able to use more traditional print methods. Using such methods have expanded my skills set and has meant that I have been able to practise in these areas. 

My management skills have vastly improved from having to manage my own work as well as direct and organise a group (Studio Brief 03). This has given me the responsability of ensuring that all team members were contributing to the project as well as ensuring that a consistent workload was achieved. This has resulted in us being chosen as one of the four groups to to pitch to produce the branding, identity and promotional collateral. This has demonstrated to me the result that can come from being organised and committed to a group brief. This has inspired me to be as ambitious in the future as the result can be very rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment