Thursday 14 April 2016

Screen Printing

Today I attempted to screen print with the Coldplay design. However, something went wrong and the design was not coming through the screen when printing. This has meant that I have had to strip my screen back to the beginning and start the process again. Although this has meant that I have lost some time with the brief, I have learnt from the mistakes and will ensure that next time round everything is checked before I continue to the next stage. Taking into consideration the feedback, both designs were said to be successful and effective as a bank note print. I have therefore decided to print the second design that I experimented with. I think that the first design contained too many thin lines therefore contributed to the design not printing effectively. After talking with the technicians and reading through the feedback, the second design will be much more successful with screen printing as the design isn't as detailed and small. 



No comments:

Post a Comment