Monday 25 April 2016

Designs - Traditional

After reflecting on the feedback session and completing another set of sketched ideas I have now began gathering the content required to produce the designs. I have firstly completed the traditional designs using watercolour. This is a method that I am continuing to practise therefore decided to complete the designs in this way before digitally manipulating them.







Once I had completed the designs with watercolour I then scanned them in to the computer. This will allow me to sharpen the quality of the design and to fix any areas that have been smudged or where there is a lack of accuracy. This will also mean that when it comes to printing the designs I will be able to print multiple copies for the set of prints. 





I chose to digitally render the type for the second design. This will mean that the result will be sharp and produced to a high quality finish. This is something that was not achieved with completing the type with watercolour as the quality was not guaranteed however is still something that I am going to practise. 





No comments:

Post a Comment