Monday 12 October 2015

Study Task 2 - Symbol

The requirements of this task are to design and develop a range of symbols to act as a secondary / complimentary brand mark for the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. 

To begin this task I am going to conduct some primary research before the trip on Wednesday so that I have an understanding of the area and some specific sculptures that I would like to visit. This will be the beginning of my design process which I will be able to build ideas from.

Research

  • Winner of ARTFUND Museum of the Year 2014
  • The park is an international centre for modern and contemporary art
  • British and International artists 
  • Unlike other sculpture parks, the exhibition programme at YSP is continuously changing rather than having a permanent display
  • There are a number of learning programmes available for children, students and adults to build intellectual knowledge, skills and aspirations within the environment of the park

No comments:

Post a Comment