Friday 9 October 2015

Presenting Our Work

To bring together the work that we have completed throughout the week, we pitched our design to a small group of peers, as well as Simon and John. To prepare for the presentation we had all organised what we were going to say and when. This was to ensure that the presentation flowed and the relevant and appropriate information was put across. I focused on my developments and then how we had come together to create the final design. I think that having gone through the presentation and making notes on what I wanted to say made me more confident in my presentation as it was clear in my mind what I wanted to say. 


Some of the feedback we received was:

  • Good research on the company and competitors that helped guide response to brief
  • Asking people outside of the group is a good idea to gain alternative opinions
  • Taking in to consideration how the logo will have to stand out in different medias
  • Be more confident in work and be proud of whats been achieved 


Conclusion of project:
I'm still adjusting to working in a group and finding each others strengths so that we can all work effectively together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment