Friday 23 March 2018

Exhibition Space

Having identified that the Brunswick was our ideal location for the exhibition, persistent contact was made with the pub. The Brunswick is a space that I have attended to view previous exhibition. The clean empty room offers the perfect space to exhibit a range of different pieces, with natural light being prominent through a wall of windows. This space, unlike others we have viewed, reflects the atmosphere that we would like our exhibition to have.

Having not previously received a reply through email, I called the pub to ask for a more direct line of enquiry. This is when I was informed that the exhibition space is not being run by a separate team. The following emails are of the main correspondence with Chris who is the event organiser. 



This brief has helped develop my professional communication and retaining my personality in the tone. It has also highlighted the importance of persisting to achieve a goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment