Monday 21 March 2016

Research/Sketches

Following the contract roles, I have started sketching out ideas for a poster design for the event. For the sketches I have taken into consideration the style that we discussed as well as using research to influence my idea process. 






Using the images as my influence I sketched through a number of different ideas. This will meant that when we regroup I will be able to discuss my ideas as well as having a visual to explain. I have also shown these designs to the group so that they have an idea of the type of direction I am going in. 





Although this design works really well in some cases, there is too much information for it to be readable. People would naturally have a tendency to read from left to right therefore the information would not be clearly understood. This has shown me that this design style is not appropriate for the type of poster that I am producing for the exhibition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment