Monday 24 April 2017

Time Management

Throughout this module I have managed my time through calendar time sheets. This has meant that I have been able to stay on track with studio brief 01 and 02. This has been particularly evident in the past two months of the module. This was a time where many of the competition briefs were being handed in and this was a date that was recorded and therefore worked towards. Self-set deadlines ensured that studio brief 01 was completed in sufficient time before the start of studio brief 02. This meant that I could have full focus of each module and ensure that the work was completed to a high and professional standard. This is a method of time management that I have found effective for all modules and therefore will continue to use throughout my practice. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment